Bharatanatyam Dance

Hey Guys!! Welcome back to my blog page . So i hope u all are staying safe .So in today's  blog i am going to share my bharatanatyam experience . Let's  start.

Bharatanatyam  is the oldest form of classical  dance in indian tradition, this dance form is from tamil nadu . So I have  joined classes for learning  bharatanatyam  I have been  learning  bharatanatyam  from 3years there are also promotion in class like 1 year , 2nd year, 3rd year and so on and u can also do phd in bharatanatyam  if u want. 
Every year there is annunal function in which we have to do stage performance in groups , there are also many performances  and in annual  day we have to dress in costume, jewellery  and wear a heavy makeup as we do in bharatanatyam  dance . But due pandemic  we can't  do stage performance , we are doing  online programs in which we have to wear kurta and makeup in this we do solo performance  but in this online programe we have quizzes , recition of the theroy and this program  is on every Saturday .
Our Guru teaches us many dances and advaus (steps) and in the online program. we can make also  our own dance by listening to the beats of songs. I love to do bharatanatyam and enjoy this dance form , it is also my hobby to dance and I love to dance weather  it is a classical or western 
So guys this much for today i hope u liked and if u liked it then let me know in the comments and travel blog is coming soon and ya tell me ur recommendations . 
I will see u in my next blog
Bye!! Love u all ❤❤
Here are some pictures. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for introducing me to your culture, Riddhima! I appreciate it so much. I hope to someday see you performing this dance on a recorded video as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog but i want to know more about bharatnatyam please share some brief about bharatnatyam dance about costume and dance postures I will be glad to know more about bharatnatyam dance..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, I got to know more about bharatnatyam. Thanks Riddhima for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely blog...thank you for sharing ur experience of doing Bharatanatyam.
    Waiting for the next blog šŸ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog, Riddhima! I tried learning Bharatnatyam too a couple of years ago but I realized that my talents lie elsewhere. Its a beautiful dance form- I'd love to see you perform some day! Looking forward to the travel blog : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment